If you have a sports injury that’s been holding you back from doing the things you love, finding a non-surgical form of treatment may get you back on the field or the court even sooner than you’d hoped.
Our regenerative medicine and chiropractic treatments can help get to the root cause of your injury and assist your body’s natural healing processes for long-lasting results.
Schedule a free consultation today to learn more about our non-surgical, drug-free pain relief options, and get the process started.
Non-Surgical Treatment Options After a Sports Injury
After suffering a sports injury, the last thing you want is to deal with surgery that requires a lengthy recovery and rehabilitation process. The invasive nature of most surgical procedures makes a successful return to play anything but certain, which is why we prefer regenerative medicine and chiropractic care to treat sports injuries.
Here is some information about our regenerative tissue injections:
- Ethically sourced from the Wharton’s Jelly of donated umbilical cords
- Both the mother and baby are safe and unharmed throughout the collection process
- The mother is screened for health and social history
- Treatments are minimally invasive with little to no downtime
- The regenerative tissue is filled with potent healing compounds like cytokines, amino acids, proteins, growth factors, exosomes, hyaluronic acid, and more
- The injections work with your body’s own healing mechanisms to resolve underlying issues and reduce pain
PRP therapy, or platelet-rich plasma therapy, is another regenerative treatment we use for helping fix sports injuries.
Here are the details about this treatment:
- We take a small sample of your blood
- The blood is placed in a centrifuge
- As the sample spins, the red blood cells and platelets separate
- The liquid left behind contains concentrated platelets with healing properties
- The PRP is injected into the area of need to help your body initiate the healing process
- PRP therapy is minimally invasive and requires little to no downtime
Our chiropractic treatment has also had success in treating various sports injuries. The gentle chiropractic adjustments help to align your spine and restore balance to your entire body, relieving pressure from compressed nerves and helping you experience true pain relief.
What Types of Injuries Can Be Treated with Regenerative Medicine and Chiropractic Care?
Regenerative medicine and chiropractic care are effective because they treat the underlying cause of your pain and don’t simply focus on the pain itself. Some of the common sports injuries that can be treated with our non-surgical treatments include:
- ACL tear
- Tennis elbow
- Shin splints
- Plantar fasciitis
- Disc injuries
- Herniated disc
- Sprains and strains
- Torn labrum
- Torn ligaments
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Neck pain
- And more
Have you suffered a sports injury in New York City, Manhattan, or nearby areas? Call us today at (917) 717-0026 to set up a free consultation. Our treatments can help you get back to doing what you love and relieve your pain and lack of mobility with long-term results.