Joint pain can make even the most routine and simple movements a challenge and place unwanted limitations on your lifestyle. Whether you have difficulty walking, bending down, reaching overhead, or holding anything in your hands, finding a non-surgical solution that targets the underlying cause of your painful joints is key.
Are you or a loved one looking for a non-surgical treatment for joint pain?
Call us to schedule a complimentary consultation
How Does Regenerative Medicine Help to Reduce Inflammation in the Joints?
Regenerative medicine can help relieve chronic and severe joint pain by getting to the root of the problem and not just masking the outward symptom of pain. When you have sore joints, pain is the signal that something is wrong, but it’s not the pain that is the primary issue. It is just a by-product of the real issue, and if that cause is overlooked, then the discomfort and lack of mobility will continue.
The regenerative treatments we use for joint pain include Wharton's Jelly-derived regenerative tissue and PRP, or platelet-rich plasma.
Here are the details of our regenerative tissue treatments:
- Tissue is collected from donated umbilical cords
- Mother and baby experience no discomfort during the collection process
- Mothers are screened ahead of time to ensure high-quality tissue
- Regenerative tissue contains powerful healing properties, including cytokines, hyaluronic acid, growth factors, proteins, peptides, and more
- The injections are minimally invasive with little to no downtime
PRP therapy is made from a sample of your own blood that goes through a different process:
- The blood sample is spun in a centrifuge
- Platelets and red blood cells separate
- The resulting liquid contains concentrated platelets with healing properties
- Platelets are injected into the affected joint to address the underlying issue
Both of these treatments work along with your body’s own healing process to resolve the cause of your joint pain and bring you long-lasting pain relief.
We also offer chiropractic treatment to help reduce your joint pain and remove the physical limitations that have been holding you back. Our chiropractic adjustments are gentle and typically don’t require any downtime after your appointment. As your body’s balance is restored and brought back into alignment, there will be less pressure on your joints, resulting in less pain.
What Are Common Joint Pain Causes?
Sore joints can be caused by both acute injuries and long-term, degenerative conditions.
Some of the most common causes of painful joints include:
- Herniated discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Misaligned vertebrae
- Fractures and dislocations
- and more
If you are suffering from joint pain in New York City, Manhattan, or surrounding areas, call us today at (917) 717-2300 to schedule a complimentary consultation. We will help get to the bottom of your sore joints and provide you with the long-term relief you need.